Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Working Hard on No Sleep

I found that I have not gone to bed before midnight at all this week, and still have to get up at 5:00am to go to work.  It seems there is so much to do and so little time to do it in.  I am definitely going to bed early tonight.  Everyone else is off doing their own thing, so it shouldn't be too hard.  Still hoping to get the Christmas tree up tonight... it has never taken me so long to do Christmas decorations before.  I usually have them up the day after Thanksgiving.  Of course, I was also usually living in a small apartment and not a 3 bedroom house... LOL.  I think it's just all so overwhelming, but I love it anyway.  

This weekend is going to be all about Christmas shopping! Woo Hoo!!  My goal is to get it all done in one weekend and stay on budget.... will be interesting to see.  I also need to get the Christmas cards finalized this weekend, so we can start mailing them out next week.  All in all, I love my life.  I am very blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family.  Although I'm pulled in 50 different directions everyday, it's nice to be needed.  =)  

I hope you all feel loved and needed everyday as well.  Have a great night!  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business,"  
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography

2 comments:

  1. So did you stay "within budget?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried...I went over a little...LOL Fortunately, I have the most wonderful husband on the face of this earth and he didn't mind a bit. =)

    ReplyDelete