Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Sorry....

Let me being this post with an apology... I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog over the last several days.  The past weekend was crazy nuts.  We had overnight guests all weekend, cooking and baking going on and Scarlett's Mary Kay debut party.  It was exhausting and wonderfully fun!  =)  I love having a full house.

Scarlett was beautiful and charming as ever.  She was presented with the ceremonial MK pink rose and pin.  She was also presented with her first earned prizes: a beautiful pink stone ring and pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet.  She looked absolutely stunning.  Wow!  I'm so proud of her for getting off to a successful start in building her new business.  She is already doing better than me... LOL. 

Scarlett is my beautiful Mary Kay Girl!  The best thing is that she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  I've added this picture and another one titled "Snow Barn" to my Flickr page.... there is more to come so stick around.

Thank you for reading "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

1 comment: