Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Crisis

I was very proud of myself for getting all my shopping done well before Christmas, until... Okay, I ordered some things from a friend at work 3 weeks before Christmas so I would be sure to have them in plenty of time.  Then, on Tuesday of this week, my friend tells me the order didn't go through and it was being canceled.  Huh?  A week before Christmas... seriously?  My first reaction was WTH???  Then I said, "Take a deep breath... calm down... ok.  Now lets make a plan."  Well, at least I still have a week left to get the other, actually, the 1st half of my Christmas shopping done.  So, my wonderful hubby and I will venture out on Saturday morning to complete this very crucial mission.  It must get done on Sat. because we will be busy the rest of the weekend getting the house cleaned for family coming next week, plus we have my niece's b-day party on Sunday.  

On a photography note, I have some exciting news.  My daughter's boyfriend's mother, (confused yet? LOL), saw my photography on Facebook, loves my pictures, and wants me to do a photo shoot of her and her 2 sons!  Yay!!  It will be my first photography gig.  =)  I hope she doesn't mind waiting until January when I get my Nikon so I can get really good pics.  We are friends so I doubt she will mind.  I'm so excited!!!!!!!  I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be an explosive year for us.  I just cannot wait.  Someday I will be able to say "Goodbye" to Corporate America for good and "Hello" to my own business and financial freedom.  In many ways I feel like my life is just beginning.  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment