Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Family....

I'm feeling very blessed tonight to have such a wonderful and supporting family.  Thank you Scott, Scarlett, Cameron, and Mom... I don't know what I would do without you guys.  You give me wings to fly.  I finally feel like I can do anything in this world.  It's a feeling most feel just out of high school, or college, but it's a new feeling to me.  And it is the best feeling in the world.  I wish everyone in the world could have this much love and support.  Always reach out to everyone you meet with encouragement, love, and support.  You never know what is going on in their lives and you might just be the only one to ever speak a kind word to them.  

I just found out today that First Baptist Church in McKinney is having their Christmas Journey this week: Dec. 9th - 11th.  I am so excited to take my family there!  It is a wonderful, well put together, journey of the life of Jesus our Lord.  It will most likely be cold, but they always have lots of yummy hot cocoa!  =)  Hope everyone can make it!

Thank you for reading, "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment