Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally Done...

The shopping is officially done.  Scarlett and I went out again last night after dinner, (we got our 2nd wind after eating the awesome chicken at Babes).  We finally got home and dropped into bed at 1:00am!  It was no wonder I slept until Noon today...lol.  We hit the road again about 2:00pm today and just returned.  Everyone now has a Christmas gift... yay!  We will be working on the 2nd tree and inside decorating all this week.  It's going to be a wonderful Christmas.  Scarlett and I have the best husbands... they stayed home with the babies all weekend while we were shopping.  Thank you Scott and Cameron!!   =)  I'm exhausted and going to bed.  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business," 
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!! Your husband's name is Scott too? Small world!! (and you're welcome hon..) :)

    ReplyDelete