Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Oh my goodness!!  I need to get some work done on the Christmas cards, but can't seem to.  I uploaded a 30 day trial for Photoshop CS5 a few days ago, and have not had a chance to try it yet.  Everyday it seems that, as soon as I come home from work, I have to go right out again.  I end up getting home around 8:30 or 9:00pm, eat, shower, and bed.  We still have not decorated the 2nd Christmas tree, or the one outside.  However, we did have a blast unpacking the rest of the Christmas decorations, (and some dishes we had in storage for over a year).  

Scarlett is working hard on the house for her Mary Kay Debut this Sunday, and I've been helping her get ready for that as well.  We've invited lots of people, so I hope she has a good turn out.  My wonderful husband is working on putting the new lights on the house tonight... so I guess it will all come together by the end of the week, (I hope).  Meanwhile, I will need to carve out a firm time for me to work on the Christmas cards.  I want to be able to get them all printed out this weekend and mail them off next Monday.  Still having fun....  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business," 
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment