Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Night Before Christmas... Shopping! =)

There is lots of excitement going on in our home tonight... we are finally decorating the trees tonight, (we have 2 this year)!  I'm also getting ready for tomorrow's shopping excursion.  I'm so excited!  My mom is going with us, so we have to leave really early to pick her up.  My mother is so much fun to shop with, (mainly because she's just crazy... LOL).  I have so much shopping to do in just one day.  I need to be back home by 3:00pm, so that we can get ready for the Lighted Boat Parade on Lake Grapevine tomorrow evening.  Wow... what a packed day we have tomorrow.  I love it!  =)  Hope I can get in bed early tonight, so I will have plenty of shopping energy tomorrow.  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend.  Leave a comment and tell me what you have planned for the weekend. 

Oh yeah, and I looked up some photography workshops today that look really great.  I can't wait to get my Nikon in January, so I can sign up for some of them.  I want to learn all I can about photography and my Nikon D5000.  I want to be a great photographer some day.   

Thank you for reading "All About My Business,"  
Crystal Campbell  
Crystal Campbell Photography

2 comments:

  1. And you will be a great photographer young jedi.. "you will be" (as Yoda would say). Btw, what is your goal for doing this full time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to be a full time photographer within a year.

    Thanks,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete