Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Great Shopping Day! =)

The shopping day is done, (for now).  We left the house at 8:00am and came back at 5:00pm.  Scarlett, mom, and I had such a wonderful time, and boy are we tired!  Now it's time to introduce my parents to Babe's Chicken in Roanoke.  It is the best ever!!  It's home cookin' served family style and so yummy!  They also have locations in Frisco, Carrollton, Garland, Cedar Hill, and Burleson, TX.  The menus vary a little at each location, but all are wonderful!!!  If you have never eaten at a Babe's then put it on your "must try" list.  

Well, I didn't get all my Christmas shopping done today; however, I did pretty much stay on budget.  So, one goal was accomplished.  =)  Scarlett and I will finish up the shopping tomorrow.  Hope y'all are having a Happy Saturday too!!!  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business,"  
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Carrollton for a couple years when I first moved to TX and always wanted to try Babe's. Never did until recently. Yep, the chicken (and various other dishes) is great. I like how they pile everyone's order on top of each others on one big platter. What a ton of chicken you get there. And it stays piping hot for a very long time.. Deliish..

    ReplyDelete