Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drama in the house...

Oh goodness, you would not believe the drama that has plagued this household tonight.  I come home, more tired than I've ever been, and get hit with 2 teen girls that are being attacked by people who are supposed to be their friends and/or loved ones.  Geez... why do people feel the need to be so negative or tear someone down just because they may not agree with whatever is going on at the time???  I'm glad I prayed, earlier at work, that God would make me calm today.  Let's just say that I'm glad it is all behind us now, (at least for tonight), and I'm going to bed early.  I hope you all had a better night than we did... good night.

Thank you for reading "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography 

I couldn't resist.  It just seemed to fit tonight.... LOL

2 comments:

  1. I Love Your Blog Crystal and I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know if there was no drama in the house, you would get bored. That is why we have children, so we won't get bored and can have lots of drama in our houses....lol......... love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete