Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, June 13, 2011

Worn Out... in a good way

Today was a big day.  I spent most of the day with Cheyenne and Madi doing their "sister photos."  We shot some in Downtown Southlake, Downtown Grapevine, and at Grapevine Lake.  It was great!  =)  I will have some "sneak peaks" of the photos on my Facebook Page in the next few days, so stay tuned.  You can find me on FB under Crystal Campbell Photography.  My fan list is growing, but we still need more, so please go "like" my page, and then share it with all your FB Friends.  

We finished off the day, after the last part of the shoot, with BBQ chicken and swimming at the lake.  It was so refreshing!  We even took our Golden Retriever, Bentley.  It was his first time away from the house, so he was a bit nervous at first, but once he hit that water there was no stopping him... LOL  Now I am sooooo tired.  I feel like I could sleep for days.  I have a ton of work to do the next 3 days, because I'm taking Friday off to go out with my daughters and my cousin, then taking the girls to NRH20 on Saturday.  It's going to be quite a week, but I love it!  =)

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
www.crystalcampbellphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment