Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Up and Running!!!

Crystal Campbell Photography is officially up and running!!  I finished the website and Facebook page.  Yay!  So everyone go visit my website: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com and go "like" my Facebook page.  You can find it under Crystal Campbell Photography.  I am super excited!  This is only the beginning and there is still so much to do.  I love having a lot on my plate and I hope it never slows down, because I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it did... LOL.

The family and I went to a graduation party today for a family friend.  It was fun, but my daughter may have spent too much  time in the pool and sun.  She is not feeling well tonight.  I hope she is feeling better tomorrow.  I hate to see my baby girl sick.  My step daughter, Madi, is here visiting us for a few weeks so I'm also trying to find some fun stuff to do with the girls that won't break the bank.  Last week we went to see Bridesmaids.  It was so hilarious!  It has been a long time since I've seen a movie that I laughed all the way through.  I will have to see it again to catch parts I missed while we were laughing... LOL 


I want to thank all my friends and family who have given me so much support with my new business.  Especially my wonderful husband, Scott, and my awesome daughter, Cheyenne.  I definitely could not do this without both of you.  I love you!!!  =)


Everybody go visit my site and like my Facebook page!  


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment