Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vacation time is here!! =)

So Scott officially began his vacation on Wednesday.  It's been wonderful having him home!  =)  Tomorrow we will be celebrating my Mom's birthday at my brother's house all day.  In other words, we are taking a trip to "Margaritaville."   Woo Hoo!!  There will most certainly be lots of great food and alcohol there.  That's just how we roll in our family.  LOL     

We are leaving early Monday morning for our camping trip at Possum Kingdom Lake.  I have never been there, but it looks so beautiful online, (no, they were not affected by the recent wildfires), and I cannot wait.  We are going to spend 5 days just eating, swimming, and relaxing... exactly in that order and repeatedly.  We will most likely not have cell phone service out there, so we will be completely out of touch, (which means peace...lol).  That also means that I will not be able to update my Facebook Fan Page or this blog for a week... sorry.  But I should have plenty of photos and stories to share upon my return.  

A friend of mine from high school, Diana Almand, is in the process of creating a logo for my business... yay!  I am super excited because she is an awesome artist!  You can see her work on her Facebook page: Click here.  I will also have a special surprise for all my Facebook Fans when I return, so tell anyone who is not already one of my fans to become one before the end of next week.  Well, I need to go finish up our laundry and begin packing for our trip.  Hope you all have a great upcoming week!

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
www.crystalcampbellphoto.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment