Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun and Busy Times

This past weekend was the most fun I have had in a while.  On Friday, Cheyenne, Madi and I spent the day with my cousin Tonya.  We hung out at the mall for a little while, had lunch at Taco Bell, then went to see Bridesmaids, (yes, again).  It was just as funny the second time around.  My cousin had not seen it yet, so it was fun watching her experience it for the first time.  After the movie we went back to my cousin's place to swim.  =)  Later that evening my husband joined us and we had burgers from Wendy's, some Mike's Margarita coolers, and sat in the hot tub!  Yes, it was 100 degrees, in Texas, and we were in the hot tub... LOL  It was very relaxing and we all slept so good that night.


We got up early on Saturday morning and hit the water park, (NRH2O).  We were there from 11:00am til about 10:00pm.  The park officially closed at 9:00pm, but they had fireworks after so we stayed for that.  It was a fun day of swimming... eating.... applying sun block... swimming... eating... applying sun block... etc.  All of us reapplied our sun block every hour to hour and a half and we all still got burnt.  What??!!  Isn't it called sun block for a reason?  I guess it's time for a different brand.  Oh well, it was still very fun.


On Sunday, we all went to church and saw the Annie Moses Band perform.  They are a wonderful christian family music group.  They are amazing!  You can check them out here.  Then we came home and rested for a while, and Scott cooked steaks on the grill for dinner.  


Today I began writing in my personal journal again.  I have been kind of astray from God the past several months and felt that I needed to draw closer to Him.  I had my prayer and Bible study time, then wrote in my journal.  My journal helps me to keep track of how God is constantly working in my life, and helps keep me on track with my spiritual walk.  I don't want to neglect my spiritual life anymore.  I get too close to that dark place in my mind, and heart, when I do.  The love of my Lord and Savior has been a miracle in my life.   

I also worked on the photo shoot I did with Cheyenne and Madi.  I now have them on a website for viewing and purchasing.  Tomorrow I will need to do some tweaking on my business website and Facebook page.  Scott's 2 week vacation begins on Wednesday.  I'm so excited to have my man all to myself for 2 whole weeks!!  =)  Right now we are having a very intense lightening storm, so I had better get off the computer before it gets hit by a power surge or something.


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
www.crystalcampbellphoto.com


No comments:

Post a Comment