Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Fixed!!!

You will not believe how much "computer drama" I've had lately.  Okay, so about 3 weeks ago I decided to take a week off to do a little "Spring Cleaning" around the house.  I got all of it done, and then sat down at my computer all ready to work only to find that my computer was sick!!  It had contracted a virus... well, several actually.  It was blocking me from doing anything including getting on the internet.  I knew we wouldn't have the money to fix it right away, so I did the only thing I knew to do.... I pulled the plug.  It was a sad day around here.  =(   We would have to wait for Scott's next paycheck before we could attempt to revive the old girl, so it was down for 2 weeks.  There was nothing I could do except pray that, once we had the money in hand to fix it, our computer would restart and my files, (plus some unfinished photos), would still be undamaged.

I was not able to do anything for 2 weeks and my house was already clean.  So I just kind of vegged in front of the TV and got caught up on some of my DVR shows.  Scott and I had a nice long Memorial weekend with lots of grilling and appreciating the freedom we have due to the sacrifices that so many soldiers have given for our country.  Finally, payday arrived.  It took 2 days to get this PC working again.  A big Thank You going out to Cameron for helping me as well.  Fortunately, all my files and photos were unharmed.  The only casualty was my wireless card... it was completely useless and had to be replaced.  All-in-all I guess I was lucky not to have lost everything on my computer.  

So now I'm back!!  I finished Brandi and Charlie's Prom pictures today.  They are on my facebook, (www.facebook.com/crystalcampbell55).  I will also place some below.  Anyway, thank you for holding on and staying with me through all this.  =)  Oh, and I did get some awesome protection for my computer so that virus thing will not happen again.  =)

Charlie and Brandi - Prom 2011








Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment