Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So Much To Tell....

Well... there has been so much going on lately that I just do not know where to start.  Okay, let's start with the photo shoot I was supposed to have on Sunday, April 3rd.  My husband and I went to meet my mom, niece, and her kiddos at Town Lake in McKinney for their April shoot.  However, it turns out that my niece had a prior commitment and could not make it and, since she was borrowing my parents car, neither could they.  So we decided to reschedule for May, and I got some photo time with the little critters at the park before heading back home.  It was all good.  I will post some of those pics here shortly.

My April 10th photo shoot went a bit better.  It was with a girl I work with, her hubby, their crazy cute little boy, and their brand new baby Cocker Spaniel.  It was so much fun!  I was so nervous that I think I might have been a bit too conservative though.  I want to give my clients room for ideas of their own; however, I shouldn't just leave them waiting for instructions either.  I need to figure out how to direct a shoot without feeling like I'm being too bossy or pushy.  Any suggestions from any pros out there????  


Okay... on a not-so-better note, things at work have been getting worse by the day.  There is just no pay high enough to deal with the kind of abuse we have to take on a daily basis.  I really don't like getting screamed at for something I have no control over, can't do anything about, and can't even defend myself over, (all though I wouldn't really be defending myself).  Anyway, I also cannot sleep at night knowing what is going on "behind the scenes" at this company.  Well, at least in my department.  My husband doesn't seem to have these types of issues in his department.  Scott is doing really good with this company.  I'm very happy for him and I hope it will lead to big things in his future.  However, my time there is up... I handed in my 2 weeks last Monday.  My official last day will be April 22nd.  No worries though, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.  I have some other "irons in the fire" so to speak... (more on those later).  


So, all in all, it has been a pretty busy, stressful, and confusing month for me.  Hopefully, I will begin to get some clarity come April 22nd.  =)   I hope all you guys out there are having a much better day, week, month than I am... LOL   Oh yeah, since I have so many things coming up I may not be able to post everyday, all though I will try.  But I will post at least once a week.  So please keep checking back, because you never know what will happen next in Mi Vida Loca.  LOL


Oh wait... I have one more bit of exciting news!  I lost another 3 lbs last week so all together, since January, I've lost 22 lbs.!!!!!  Yea Me!!  Actually, Yea God.  There is no way I could be changing my lifestyle, eating habits, and sticking to my exercise routine without His strength.  Thank you, Jesus!!  =)


See You Soon!!!  Check back regularly!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment