Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Day...

I was so ready to get my bum out of bed at 3:00am this morning to watch The Royal Wedding, so tell me why me alarm failed me!!??  I woke up at 5:25am and turned on the TV to see the boys choir singing.  William and Kate had already said their vows and everything!  I can't believe I missed her entrance... ugh!!  I remember watching Diana's entrance to her wedding, when I was about 8 yrs old, and thinking she looked just like Cinderella, (she had the carriage and everything).  I also remember thinking how long and boring the whole thing was until.... the "balcony scene."  The first time a royal couple kissed on the balcony after their ceremony.

While William and Kate's ceremony had much of the same boring traditions, it also had a little modern flare to it; which I was once again drawn to.  I love that Kate's dress looked like a modern version to that of Princess Grace.  Grace Kelly had an elegance about her that I have not seen again until now... Kate definitely has it.  The thing I love about these two is how wonderfully in love they are with one another.  Little glances, blushing, and giggles between them... that is how it should be.  It is too bad that Diana and Charles did not know that kind of love with each other.  I could almost see Diana there, in the front row, smiling from ear to ear, (not too many things made her smile like that, but I know this would have).  I believe that she and Kate would have been the best of friends, and I believe Diana was watching the whole thing joyfully from above.

I just had to post about this wedding... it is history after all.  Now, I need to get back to work.  I have much to do before my very own "Prince" gets home.  =)  My wonderful and loving hubby, Scott, has been out of town on business all week.  I get to pick him up from the airport at 8:00pm tonight, (in about 30 minutes)... woo hoo!!!  The newlyweds won't be the only ones celebrating their love tonight... I know, I know, TMI!!  LOL

See Ya'll Soon!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

P.S. Oh yeah! I now have a business phone line.  =)  817.490.0331  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment