Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Excited!!!!!

Okay, so I finished working on my co-worker's, (her name is Sheenah), photos yesterday and took her the proofs last night.  I was so nervous and afraid she would not like them.  However, when I handed her the proofs I heard the "Screech of Joy!" LOL   She loved them!  I was so relieved, and she said she wants to use me to do photos with her entire family, (brothers, sisters, parents...etc.).  Yay!!  =)  What a boost of confidence that has given me.  Thank you Sheenah!!!

Tomorrow morning I have an Easter photo shoot with Scarlett, Cameron, and my grand-babies!  In the afternoon I have a shoot with my best friend Jennifer and her family.  I totally love this business!!  The more I do, the more I want to do... it's so addicting. 

I continue to work on my website.  I hope to get it done very soon as I will have more time to work on it after this week.  What?? Remember in one of my lasts post when I said I had some things coming up?  Well, one of those things is that I will no longer be with my employer as of April 22nd.  Yep, no more stress of Corporate America!!  I'm so excited!  Now I will have more time to home school Cheyenne and work my business.  My husband continues to do well at this company, so big things are coming for him as well, (more on that later).    ;)  

Our future looks bright and it's all because God is blessing us in so many wonderful ways.  I know the Lord will continue to take care of us if we just trust and depend on Him.  And that is exactly what we plan to do.  I must admit that I have not been in prayer and the Word as much I should be, but am working on changing that.  Jesus will always be #1 in my heart, and it's time for me to show that to Him more.  I am so thankful that I have this opportunity to follow my dreams, have my own business, and be my own boss.  

I can't wait for tomorrow!  Check back for a sneak peak of tomorrow's shoots....

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell 
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment