Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF!!!!!

I have the day off work today, so I'm writing early.  =)  I just finished editing the pictures from my shoot with my co-worker and her family.  I am so nervous!  I'm going to take the proofs to them this afternoon, so they can choose which ones they want.  I was so nervous at this shoot that I totally forgot a lot of photographer "don't s."  I also tend to rush things when I'm nervous, so I will continue to work on these issues.  I am also now very anxious to get some workshops under my belt... the more I learn, the less I'll screw up. LOL  I don't really think I screwed up.  Sometimes I'm a bit hard on myself.  I think it is because I expect more out of myself than anyone else does.  Wanna see a sneak peak?? Okay... tell me what you think.  Don't be afraid.  I promise it will not hurt my feelings.  I welcome constructive criticism, (just don't be ugly about it).  Here ya go!  


I have a few more photo shoots coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I'll be posting more photos along the way.  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography 

1 comment:

  1. These Pictures Are So Good! You Have Such a Great Talent. You are Way To Hard On Yourself But We All Are Harder On Ourselves Then Others Are.I Love All The Flowers! I Want Flowers In My Pictures! I Am So Excited! Your Work Is Amazing I Know You Are Going To Go So Far In Photography.

    ReplyDelete