Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Thankful Heart

I want to take a moment to thank the one who put in motion all the wonderful things that are going on in my life right now.  

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all the rich blessings that you have poured out over my family.  The school, the new home in a new state, the job for my husband that came at just the right time and the perfect financial balance it all took.  We saw your hand guiding it all and felt our faith being stretched and strengthened through it all.  This is only the beginning of our journey and I just can't wait to see what's next.  I love you, Faithful Lord.  

God has indeed blessed us greatly and I know He will continue to do so throughout our lives.   I know this from his Word....which is why I long ago chose the following as my life verse:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

I love The Lord, my God with all my heart and know that all good things come from Him. 

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment