Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Made it!!!!!

It was an exhausting trip, but we made it to Arizona on Sunday morning!  In plenty of time to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.  My sweet hubby had a bunch of "goodies" waiting for me when we arrived....a single Red Rose in a vase, a lovely welcome to our new home card, some Hostess Cupcakes, Godiva Chocolates, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Asiago Cheese Artisan Bread that he had baked just for me, (love that stuff), Dr. Pepper, Korbel Pink Champagne, (we had it at our wedding), a platter of shrimp cocktail and crab meat, a new Arizona Coffee Mug and even some chew bones for Bentley boy.  I have the sweetest and best husband in the world!!  =)

I've pretty much been sleeping the past couple of days to catch up.  On Monday I took Bentley for a walk 3 times for about an hour each time.  I guess I didn't realize how much the heat was affecting me, (because I can actually breathe when outside here), and nearly gave myself a heat stroke.  I'm gonna need to only be outside in "little doses" until my body gets acclimated to the different type of heat out here.  Even though there is not as much humidity here as in Texas, it is still stinking hot!  I'm dripping sweat after standing outside for only 5 minutes and shower twice a day!  Several people around here have told me that around Mid October the weather cools down and is very mild and nice the rest of the year.  I figure that I can stand 3 months of intense heat if the other 9 months are paradise.  

I really love our apartment!  It's nice, quiet and clean with a wonderful view of palm trees and our lovely pool.  I'm hoping to get to the pool either today or tomorrow.  I spent all yesterday unpacking, so we are as set up as we can be considering we have practically nothing...lol  One of the fun things about starting over will be the shopping for new stuff!  =)  I am now on the countdown to start school on August 19th.  I am very excited and nervous.  I know I will have fun and hope that I do well in my classes.  It has been a very long time since I've been in school.  Wish me luck!  I've posted some photos of our new place.  Welcome to our new home....


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal



 New Beginnings.....








2 comments:

  1. So glad you are settled in your new home. You are right, Scotty is tops. Congratulations on getting in school, i'll be looking for you on TV.
    Sending my love.
    UJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is! Thanks and we love you too! =)

    ReplyDelete