Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, June 18, 2012

We're back....

I had a fabulous time with my baby girl in Austin.  The ghost tour through downtown Austin was the perfect way to end our time there... The tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgable.  We learned a lot of history about the downtown buildings and the people who once lived there who supposedly now haunt those places. 

While I am sad that our mother-daughter weekend is over, I am glad to be back home with my sweet husband.  I will be working on my photos this week and hope to have them done by the end of the coming weekend.  It is very challenging to work on my photos right now as my current computer is very slow.  I am in bad need of a Mac.... My life will be so much easier, and my editing so much faster, when I have an Apple computer. 

Anyway, I am trying something new this week.  Today I began an all liquid diet.  I want to shrink my stomach and boost my weight loss.  Don't worry, I plan on doing this in a very healthy way so that I still get good nutrition.  My personal goal is to go for two months, but am curious to see if I can maybe push it a bit further than that....  I must say that although it is just my first day, I already feel more energized and less "weighed down."  Here's hoping for great success.  Wish me luck!  :-)

Until next time...

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
Phone: 469.734.6081
Email: crystalcampbellphotography@gmail.com
Website: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment