Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Away We Go!!

I am very excited about my long weekend getaway with my baby girl.  In just a few short hours we will be on the road headed to our "happy place."  I've packed a lot of fun into our itinerary but don't worry I do have some relaxation time planned as well.  =)   

I especially cannot wait to put my camera to work as Austin is an absolutely wonderfully beautiful place.  I am also one of those people who love staying in a nice Hotel.  It somehow makes me feel very pampered and relaxed.  I guess I'm just a freak like that.  

Sorry the post is so short tonight, but I need to get some sleep for our early morning departure.  Good Night All.... until next time.

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
Phone: 469.734.6081
Email: crystalcampbellphotography@gmail.com
Website: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com


Hmmm... almost seems like my signature line is longer than my post. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment