Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Weekend

I had an absolute wonderful weekend with my family.  We spent all Saturday in Rockwall.  It is a very pretty town surrounded by a lake.  We spent the most time at "The Harbor" district which is a quaint area on the lake made up of beautiful fountains, upscale boutiques, a movie theater, and restaurants with outdoor seating overlooking the lake.  They also have a stage where live bands preform and lots of grassy spots to sit and relax.  Just behind all that there stands a light house where the boats are docked.  Rockwall has lots of great events going on there all through the summer months.  

We saw MIB 3 in 3D and Madagascar 3 in 3D as well.  They were both great sequels which greatly surpassed our expectations.  We ate an early lunch at Snuffers which has the absolute best cheese fries ever, and dinner at a great Sushi place at The Harbor.  My daughter tried Sushi for the first time and liked it.  It is hard to get her to try new things, so I am very proud of her for going outside her comfort zone.  =)  It was a great day and I got some good shots of The Harbor's beautiful views and fountains.  I will post the photos this week once I've had a chance to put them on my computer.  

Today I took my daughter shopping for a couple of things for our upcoming trip to Austin.  I'm taking her for a mom & daughter get away next weekend.  Things have been a little tense between us lately, so I'm hoping this will help.  Plus it is the last considerable amount of time I will be able to spend with her before she moves to her dad's the first of July.

Oh, and did I mention that I got my website back up and fully running??  Please go take a look and let me know what you think: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com

Until next time.....

Thanks for reading "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
Phone: 469.734.6081
Email: crystalcampbellphotography@gmail.com
Website: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com

Visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/crystalcampbellphoto
 

No comments:

Post a Comment