Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting back in the saddle again...

I've really missed having my website and blog going.  I can't believe the last time I wrote anything was back in October... wow... I'm definitely glad to be back full force.  My website is back up and running and now so is this blog.  I love my Facebook page, but it just doesn't have the same impact as a website.

  I recently did a photo shoot with two young people in love.  Justin and Liz were a pleasure to work with.  I definitely get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I do a photo shoot with a couple in love.  Being in love is one of the most exciting and sweetest things in life.  They had their doggies in their "family shots" with them.  Children and animals truly are the most interesting subjects to shoot.  They are sweet, energetic, and so unpredictable.  Although it was hot the day of the shoot, we all had a blast at Grapevine Lake.  I think next time I'll bring my bathing suit so I can have a swim afterwards.  I so look forward to doing more photo shoots like this.  You can see the entire shoot on my facebook page, and some on my website.  Enjoy!!  Until next time....

Thank you for reading All About My Business,
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography
Phone: 469.734.6081
Email: crystalcampbellphotography@gmail.com
Website: www.crystalcampbellphoto.com

Visit me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/crystalcampbellphoto


Justin and Liz - Young Love

A nice Family shot





I love how it looks like the dog is smiling!


Beautiful Profile


Cool "Turtle" rock formation...


This is my favorite one   =)




No comments:

Post a Comment