Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Loving Life.....

We are so loving life in Scottsdale, AZ!  It is so beautiful here!  Last night the hubby and I went for a 14 mile, (round trip), bike ride and it was great.  The weather was mild, only about 91 degrees outside, no humidity, and a nice cool breeze as we rode along the sidewalks.  On my left, the sun was setting a beautiful orange with a dark blue fading into a light blue sky and a view of one of our big mountains....then I looked to my right and there were white clouds spread across a baby blue sky and the background an even bigger mountain range.  It was breathtaking.  However, by the time we got home my booty felt like minced meat....so sore.  

But we still went for a 5:30 am ride this morning.  I have to say that I am so very amazed at how light it is that early in the morning.  Day breaks here just after 5am, so by 5:30 we have complete light.  All my life it's been dark at 5:30 in the morning...lol  The sun sets around 7:30pm.  I love it!  Somehow, it feels like we have more hours in the day.  We ride on a bike & walking trail out here called the Greenbelt.  It goes for miles around town....beside golf courses, housing tracks, through parks, across bridges, under the road ways....etc.  It is a great trail with beautiful views.  It feels so good to get out there and move my body and use muscles I haven't used since I was 16 years old.  Even my arms get a workout.  I feel my body getting more in shape and stronger everyday.  

I absolutely love living here.  Thank you, Heavenly Father, for making this move possible.  I give God all the glory, because without Him I would have nothing. 

 I have included a few photos I took from my phone this morning, but the iPhones have a crappy camera, so they are not that great.  I will make a point of going out with my Nikon very soon for some awesome shots.  

Also, I will have something to share with you very soon...it will be dramatic and a bit shocking, so stay tuned....

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal







No comments:

Post a Comment