Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Life....

I've begun a new life here in Arizona.  I have a new home, new career on the horizon, practically a new husband since he shaved his head...LOL  So I thought...why not a new me?  I felt a little adventurous and Scott and I have been riding out bikes and walking everywhere, so I think I've lost a bit more weight....  We've actually been having a blast out here.  The night life is really great during the week, but especially on Friday & Saturday nights.  There is so much to do, see, and eat around here!  I feel like I'm in paradise! =)

Okay, I promised a surprise and I will give you a surprise.  Get ready....it's going to be quite a shock....

The next post will contain the surprise..... Haha!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment