Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Adventures in Jogging

Originally Written by Crystal Campbell on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 9:06pm

Today I changed up my routine a bit.  I decided that since I can jog the whole trail one time without stopping, then I should just keep going until I can't jog anymore on my second lap, and then walk the rest of the way for a cool down.  So once I finished my first lap I just kept going and made it probably about 1/3 way around again... but that is at least 2 miles of jogging without stopping.  Yay Me!!

It's not easy pushing through the pain though.... I have to fight my body the entire way.  I push a little more everyday and my body screams at me "Stop!! It hurts! It hurts!!"  So I scream back to my body, "Of course it hurts!  You're fat!!  It's gonna hurt for a while, but just keep going and it will get better! Go! Go!"  It's a tough love thing, but my body thanks me for it later.  ;)    Everyday I begin my jog with Kelly Clarkson's song "Stronger."  That song gives me amazing strength... of course, instead of singing it to a man, (like she is), I imagine singing it to my body fat.  Haha!!  Yep, it's hilarious... try it, it will crack you up!  And it is totally motivating!!  Go Me!

Keep Pushing and Moving Forward!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment