Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Adventures in Jogging

Originally Written by Crystal Campbell on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 8:31pm
 
I didn't run yesterday because I only got 4 hours of sleep Monday night, but I was hot on the trail today.  I jogged another 1.7 miles without stopping... this time on my first lap.  On my second lap I walked and jogged.  I'll be jogging both laps before I know it.  Yay me!!  The awesome thing is that I can control my breathing and when I stop jogging I'm not terribly out of breath.  Wow... everyday I push a little bit further and everyday I am amazed at what my mind and body can accomplish.  I am super excited and my energy level has never been higher... feels great!  I can't wait to see what I can do by the first of the year!  =)
 
Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment