Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wonderful Technology

So, I didn't get to post last night but it wasn't my fault... for once.  Most of the time technology is great; however, every once in a while it sucks.  My Internet went down last night, so I was not able to get on anything.  I tried my phone and the Internet on it wasn't working either. Go figure.  It's back up today but still going in and out which makes it hard to stay connected to anything.  

Tonight's entry will be short and sweet as I have not been feeling well lately.  I find it a little odd how I've had this diabetes for a while and never felt sick or anything, but the minute they put me on meds, (supposedly to protect my body from the diabetes), I've been sick everyday and my blood pressure is getting higher as well.  Hmmm... today was the worse.  I know that usually it is not a good idea to get off your meds when you have something like this, but I'm tired of feeling sick.  I can still control the diabetes with diet and exercise, (which I've been doing good at the past couple of months), so that is the way I'm going to do it.  All I know is that I didn't have any symptoms before I began the meds, and now I can't get out of the restroom, I'm tired a lot, cold all the time, have flushing, and high blood pressure.  I know my body better than anyone else, so I'm going to take back control.  

I know that God will protect and sustain me while I get my body back into shape.  I'm working very hard to do just that by totally changing to a healthy diet and walking 2 miles everyday.  Life is too short to waste on self inflicted diseases.  My mission right now is to become a new, more spiritual, and physically healthier, stronger me.  Did I say tonight's blog was going to be short and sweet???  LOL   Oh well...  I'm going to be up a bit longer anyway waiting on my sweet hubby to call from CA.  I can't wait until he gets home tomorrow night!  Yay!!  =)   I'm going to try and do a few more things on the Internet, (if it holds up).  See ya soon!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment