Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, March 28, 2011

Missing Him.....

My sweet hubby left this morning... thankfully he arrived safe and sound in California.  I so wish I was there!  It's not warm enough for the beach yet, but it is still so beautiful out there.  My daughter says to me, "So I guess I'll be sleeping with you, huh?"  heehee... she knows the drill.  She's my protector when my man is away... LOL. 
  
I have 5 photo shoots booked in April.  Yay!!!  I'm so excited.  That may not sound like much, but remember, these are all freebies to get my name out there.  My first chance to prove myself as a photographer.  I really hope I do a good job for them.  


Okay, gotta get back to my pictures.  See ya soon!


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment