Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainy Day, Sunny Heart ... (can't keep a good woman down!)

Okay, so my hubby calls me this morning from Sunny California to tell me how great and beautiful the weather is out there... and how much fun he and his daughter are going to have at Disneyland.  Meanwhile, I'm sitting in my cube at work, watching the dreary rain, and freezing my butt off...  What!!??  How in the world did I get left out of this equation?  Oh yeah, that's right... no money!  LOL  I really am so glad that he was able to go see her.  He hasn't really been able to do that over the past couple of years, so I know they are having a wonderful time.  However, I did order him to bring the Sunshine, (that he stole), back with him!! LOL

I was so bummed today because it is so yucky outside and I did not get to go for my usual 2 mile walk at lunch.  Then I came home and saw the most wonderful thing!  My favorite photographer of all time, Jason Lanier, is having a workshop in Louisiana!!  Yes!!  This man is a totally amazing photographer.  I strive to have his caliber of quality in my own photos.  He is a master at what he does.  Anyway, his workshops are usually more than I can afford; however, he is doing some that are FREE for the first 2 hours.  The other 2 hours are spent with a model so he can't cut out that cost, but still, it's only $100.  I was so excited!! It's just a few hours drive to LA and I would be learning from one of the best!!  Then I saw it was on April 9th.... darn!!!  I have to work that day!!! It has to be on the one Saturday a month I have to work.  LOL  I also have a photo shoot that day, (yay!!), so I would not have been able to attend anyway.  

So, the light at the end of the tunnel?  He will do these anywhere I can get some people together for the workshop.  Yay again!!!!  =)   This is where you come in.  If you are a photographer, know a photographer, or just want to learn more about photography, and are interested in attending one of his workshops, then send me an email at: crystalcampbellphotography@gmail.com, and I will put you on the list.  Meanwhile, you can go to: www.jasonlanier.com to see his work for yourself.

Well, I need to go finish up my San Antonio photos now, since I didn't get to them last night. See Ya Soon!!!

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment