Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Spilling the Beans.....

Happy Sunday Everyone!!  Okay, I just cannot stand it anymore...I have to let the cat out of the bag a week early cause he's suffocating. 

It's getting harder to keep the secret, plus there will be so much going on the next few weeks that I want to be able to write about it.  So....drum roll please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


My sweet hubby and I are moving to Arizona!!!!!!!!!!!!  Scott is actually there already.  He left on Wednesday and will start his new job tomorrow.  I will be leaving Texas to join him on July 20th.  The plan is that he will fly back in on the 20th to drive back with me and my daughter.  Cheyenne will be spending a couple of weeks out there with us before we take her back home to Texas.  What will I be doing way out there in AZ?????  Well, hopefully getting a tan on my white ass for one thing.  Oh, and I'll be going to school...Culinary College to be exact.  =)   We are super excited to begin this new adventure in our lives.  I will still be active with my photography of course, but it will be the art photos only, (which is where my heart really is).  However, my new career will be as a Chef....love it!  Cooking is definitely another artistic outlet that I enjoy and know that I will never get bored with.  It is always changing, evolving, and you can never fully master it for that reason.  

Now that everyone officially knows....the final count down has begun. 



Stay tuned for what I'm sure will be drama filled days ahead....cause that's just how we roll.  lol

Keep pushing and moving forward.

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment