Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Great Week!

I can't believe it's June already....wow.   Are we really 6 months into 2013?  Crazy....

This has been a fantastic week! God is really working in our lives and big things are happening.  We've only told some immediate family and a few close friends so far.  I'm sure this news will be both a surprise and shock to all who know us, but am looking forward to revealing it very soon.  (Hint: Today marks exactly one month until a big occurrence).   

As I look out on the horizon of my life, I see great things in my future.  I'm ready to claim my blessings and live the life God has planned for me.  I can't wait to begin the next chapter of my life and live, live, live!   =)

 
Keep Pushing and Moving Forward!

Thanks for reading "All About My Business" Crystal Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment