Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hint# 1

The last week couple of weeks at work have been soooo slow....uhg!  Hopefully this week will go by much faster.  But at least my wrist is getting better....oh yeah, the week before Memorial Day I woke up with a 3 little red bites on my wrist, (at least that's what they looked like).  I'm not really sure what it was, but judging from the blisters it made across my wrist just a couple days later and the fact that it has taken 3 weeks to get better, I'm going to guess that it was some sort of spider bite.  We live out in the country, so it's not the first time I've been bitten by a spider, but they have never looked like this before....kind of strange.  Anyway, it has almost gone away now, thank God.  Thank you to my mom for giving me the extra tube of prescription antibiotic ointment she had from her spider bite a couple months ago, (she was bitten by a Brown Recluse).  Though neighborhood we live in...LOL.  I've also finally caught up on all my lost sleep from when my husband was out of state, (it only took 2 weeks), maybe one of these days I'll stop being a big baby about that sort of thing, but I doubt it...LOL  I just haven't had to sleep in a house all alone in about 25 years, so it was hard.

Okay, so what is the meaning behind the title of this post?  Well, every so often, (at least once a week, maybe more), I'm going to give a hint as to my big surprise leading up to the unveil which will be posted exclusively here, on my blog, July 5th. 

Hint# 1: I like to move it, move it....I like to move it, move it.... I like to....move it!

Keep checking back for more hints....


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell


Oh yeah....here is a picture of my wrist.  The "Before" photo was just about a week after I was bitten or whatever and the "Now" photo was taken just a few minutes ago.  Pretty nasty, huh???



1 comment: