Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy!! =)

Guess what??  I booked my 1st photo shoot for April!  Woo Hoo!!!  I'm so excited... also, my best friend called today and wants to set one up as well.  Here I go!!  I have so much to do... I just hope I can pull this off.  Have you ever loved doing something so much that it would devastate you to learn that you were no good at it after all???  That's where my fear is coming from.  I haven't ever really put myself out there like this before.  I have kept my talents hidden all my life because I was afraid of rejection.  I guess the older I get, the more brave I become??? Or maybe I just care less about what people think??? LOL  

Okay, I have some of the pictures ready from our trip to San Antonio last month.  No one has seen them yet, (not even my husband), but I'm going to give you guys a sneak peak at a few.  I will put them at the bottom of this post.  Please comment on this post and let me know how you like them.  You can even vote for your favorite!  

My daughter is at Main Event with one of her friends, and my sweet hubby is on the couch not feeling very well.  I better go take care of him.  I hope he gets to feeling better, because he leaves for California on Monday.  He's going to see his daughter on her Sweet 16th Birthday.  =)  

Here are the pics I promised... don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography












No comments:

Post a Comment