Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why Follow Me? Why Not?

Week#3 of my "Follow Me" campaign. So you may be asking yourself, "Why should I follow your blog?"  And I ask "Why Not?"  It's free, it doesn't take long to read as I generally have short posts, and it can be entertaining as I tend to have a lot of embarrassing moments...LOL  

Come join me on my journey...the more, the merrier!  =)

Here's how you can follow me:

1) Click on "Join This Site" under the Followers section and sign in/register, (it only takes a few seconds).

OR

2) Submit your email address under the Follow Me by Email section.


By doing this, you will stay up to date with my all my "goings on" and any "events" I may schedule.  

Also, if you like my blog, please share it on your Facebook and/or Twitter news feed.  And don't forget to leave comments for me, (especially when I ask for feedback on my pictures or blog content), as this is the only way I will be able to gauge what parts of my blog you guys like the best.   Thanks!!!!!!!   =)


Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell
Chef In Training
Crystal Campbell Art Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment