Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lonely Nights....

I've had lots of things going on the past couple of weeks.  Scott and I gave our family some exciting news last weekend.  So far only family and close friends know, but stay tuned as it will be announced here before it happens.  Only those who read this blog will know before it's obvious to everyone.  So stay tuned....

I'm so looking forward to next weekend as I will be picking up my daughter for her summer visit.  Yay!!  I'm glad she is happy and doing well, but I miss her so much it hurts.  Sometimes it's hard for me when I see that she can function without me and doesn't really need me.  Maybe one day she will need her momma again, but for now I'll just have to deal with it.  I'm very glad she is happy with her new life.  =)

So Scott left yesterday for California since his daughter, Amber, will be graduating high school next week.  I'm sad that I couldn't go with him, but I used up all my available vacation time last month when I had pneumonia.  Anyone who knows me knows that I've never been able to sleep at night when he is not home....and that has not changed....ugh!  I got only a few hours of sleep today as I didn't even doze off until it was daylight outside, (probably around 5 or 6am).  Needless to say, I am wiped out today, but trying to stay awake hoping that my body will just sleep tonight out of sheer exhaustion.  I'm going to tray and force myself to do some cleaning around our room today and tomorrow, (in between catching up on my recorded shows of course..lol).  It's going to be a long week ahead....

I'll be home alone tomorrow, but hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day!

Keep Pushing and Moving Forward!

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment