Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Monday, August 20, 2012

Girls Weekend

This week has been busy and fun.  I'm still working 50 hours a week and trying to catch some time with my baby girl when I can.  This weekend was a lot of fun.  On Saturday me, my daughter, and my mother spent the day together.  We played cards for half the day while my husband and dad ran errands.  Then we all went wandering about town and stopped to get my daughter's hair cut.  That evening we ate, (and me and my mom drank...the hubbys were there as designated drivers...), at our favorite Cajun restaurant, Razoos.  It's always a crazy mess when the three of us get together, but then add alcohol and well... lets just say there is never a dull moment.  On Sunday we begged forgiveness for our sins... <<just kidding>>... (but we probably should have).  Actually, my daughter and I spent the day together shopping and shooting pool at Main Event; then ended the evening at the movies watching the new Ice Age flick.  It was very funny and we enjoyed it very much.  

My weight loss is also coming along very well.  I have completed my first week of Sensa and my first weigh in was Friday, Aug. 17th.  I lost 3 lbs!  Yes!!  I must say that Sensa is doing what it promises.  I noticed a change in my appetite just a day or two after using it.  I no longer get hungry in between meals and I don't have that "starving" feeling at dinner time which caused me to over eat.  In fact, sometimes I have to make myself eat just to get enough calories.  Needless to say, I love it!  I'm very excited and continue to do my part to help the weight loss.  I try to eat slower, chew better, and stop when I feel satisfied instead of waiting until I'm full.  I still working on the latter, but making great strides.

Well, my sweet hubby just brought me in some delicious dinner, so I'd better run.  

Thanks for reading "All About My Business"
Crystal Campbell

Crystal Campbell Photography
www.crystalcampbellphoto.com
www.facebook.com/crystalcampbellphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment