Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Getting Ready....

I could not be having more fun!  Scott and I love it here in Arizona.  We get up early and ride our bikes in the cool morning air, we can walk or ride our bikes anywhere we need to go during the day or night, we spend hot days in the pool and nights in the hot tub.  My body has not been this active in years and it feels great.  Friday was my orientation for school and Scott was able to take off work to come with me.  It was very exciting as I walked through each line verifying info, getting my schedule and uniform...etc.  I even met and took my photo with the president of our school!  All the staff and instructors are friendly, have great attitudes and are available and willing to help anytime we need them.  

I cannot wait to start school on Monday!  I'm getting a bit nervous and hope that my brain can handle all the information that will soon be flooding into it.  I think my biggest challenge is going to be keeping my uniform clean and pressed.  We received 3 sets and they must be clean, pressed and wrinkle free everyday for class.  Clean...absolutely clean...really?  We are talking about white chef jackets...  I've never been able to keep anything white clean....good luck to me!  LOL  

Thanks for reading, "All About My Business"
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment