Scottsdale, AZ

Scottsdale, AZ

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Still Working on Things...

I'm learning that life is an ever evolving work in progress.  We will never really finish anything, (not talking about small projects around the house here).  This is a good thing.  It means that we will never stop learning, growing, or being challenged.  I love a good challenge.  All my life I have found that I get bored very easily... school was boring, sitting home was boring, and working, (no matter what job I had), was boring.  I finally figured out why.  It's because none of those things ever kept me challenged.  Sure, they would for a while, but then I would learn what to do, excel in it, get my "kudos" and have no where else to go.  I believe this is why I have never been satisfied with any of my career choices.  Even now, I work for a great company, with great benefits, but I'm bored out of my skull most days.  Then I discovered that photography would be the life-long challenge that I could never fully master, because it is ever evolving and changing.  Crystal Campbell has finally met her match.  And what a wonderful match it is!!  I just hope I can get this show on the road soon.  I'm getting tired of waiting... LOL.

 I'm still working on my goals for 2011.  I did not think it would take so long to write them, but I had forgotten just how much goes into writing goals for a year in every area of your life.  It does take a bit of time, but it is worth it.  When I accomplish a goal, I write it down then check it off the list... wow, what a feeling!  Just imagine what it will be like when I look back at the end of this year and see all the check marks on the paper, then realize that I'm in a deeper relationship with God, running my own company, in the best healthy shape of my life, and on the path to financial freedom.  There is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment!  It's a high you never have to come down from.  =)  If you do not have goals set for this year, I highly recommend it.  It's the only way to keep things you want to do in the front of your mind.  Try it... then tell me how your goals are working out.  

Thank you for reading "All About My Business,"
Crystal Campbell
Crystal Campbell Photography

1 comment: